Monday, January 20, 2014

Weirdest Limousines

In a blog post from a few months ago I asked you to do a word-association with the word “limousine.”  For me, some of the first words that popped into my head were fancy, chauffeur, expensive, and luxury, and I imagine your list was similar. We tend to associate limousines with the idea of luxury, of feeling like royalty for an evening. However, on a whim I Google-searched “weirdest limousines.” Many of the results were alarmingly less-than-luxurious, though quite hilarious. I’ve posted highlights of the best results below.

First off, I had to post this entire article, as all its weird limos were just too good to miss (I think my favorite is the Boeing 727 limo):

7 of the Weirdest Limousines Ever

When you need to transport a group of people in style, limousines are still the best solution for the job. They are usually loaded with high-tech features and can be made from almost any car, even the Ferrari 360 Modena (above). Continue reading to see seven of the weirdest limousines ever. …

Next, allow me to introduce the Batmobile Limo:

Batmobile Limo

If you’ve been reading Doctor Doolittle recently, perhaps you’d like a ride that reminds you of a Pushmi-pullyu? The double front-end Escalade might be to your taste:

Double-Front End Escalade

And finally, I present to you the longest limo in the world:

Longest Limo

This 100-foot long, 26-wheeled limousine has a swimming pool and a sun deck, as well as a helipad. Because everyone needs to take their helipad with them to prom, don’t you think?

Weirdest Limousines appeared first on http://camryn-limo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment